About Me

There are a million grand stories waiting to be told, and I think a few of them are mine. I am experienced in the traditional arts concentrating in oil painting, graphite drawing, and painting on shoes. My talents extend to digital photography, design, and illustration, and my newest endeavor is animation.

Friday, December 5, 2014

Module 6: Final Submission

Kaphrus



The thought behind this piece is to be a version of a movie trailer for my book turned animation. I rendered this in Illustrator and Photoshop, and brought to life through Flash. 




Some insight behind the creation:

  • I used this horse running sequence I found on  http://imgarcade.com/1/horse-running-sequence  as a reference.
  • The sound effects and music were found on Sounddogs.com.
  • The backgrounds were the easiest because I had to create one base cell and duplicated it over and over again. I moved some things around to give the impression of a moving background.
  • The running scene in the forest clearing was over 120 cells. 
  • I used the cloud filter in Photoshop to give the impression of the smoke rising and disappearance of Kaphrus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment