About Me

There are a million grand stories waiting to be told, and I think a few of them are mine. I am experienced in the traditional arts concentrating in oil painting, graphite drawing, and painting on shoes. My talents extend to digital photography, design, and illustration, and my newest endeavor is animation.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Module 5: Final Project Sketches

The Escape

The Journey of The Chosen One


My final will be an animation trailer of the story I about my character, Kaphrus. Using Illustrator, Photoshop, and Flash I will bring this trailer to life. 

This trailer will showcase a segment of what Kaphrus endures. Since I won't have verbal lines and a voice over, I plan on adding slides of lines that would be in the book, and possibly said in a movie version.

 I will have a dungeon setting and open forest setting which makes up part of the plot and the bulk of the work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment