About Me

There are a million grand stories waiting to be told, and I think a few of them are mine. I am experienced in the traditional arts concentrating in oil painting, graphite drawing, and painting on shoes. My talents extend to digital photography, design, and illustration, and my newest endeavor is animation.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Module 2 CP Sketches

EmpireX

"The newest revolution in the online gaming industry"

- PC Gamer Magazie

When I first saw the title of the company, I immediately envisioned Roman type font and associated role-playing games with this company. The company, EmpireX, needed to be represented as big and bold. I went through a friends collection to get a feel of video game logos. A lot of them were represented by the title itself. Once in awhile I saw a symbolic object or symbol included as a letter or within the logo.

My approach to creating the two games within the company started off with coming up with titles. My titles needed to have a ring to them and mysterious enough to have the viewer want to play them. Ultimately I came up with "Ace of Spades" and " Keys to the Kingdom". "AOS" is a mystical-realism game where the main character gains certain magical powers and weapons along their journey to defeat the terrors they encounter and rescues those in need. The character comes from a prophecy that names them a "Spade" ( like the equivalence of savior)  who needs to find the main evil behind the destruction of the worlds- human and creature. 
"Keys" is my rendition of Disney's "Kingdom Hearts" game. In my version the main character is on a mission to collect five keys to five special doors that is holding each of the fairies captive. Without these fairies, nature and the seasons are unable to function and flourish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment