About Me

There are a million grand stories waiting to be told, and I think a few of them are mine. I am experienced in the traditional arts concentrating in oil painting, graphite drawing, and painting on shoes. My talents extend to digital photography, design, and illustration, and my newest endeavor is animation.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Module 3: Website Sketches


Candy

As an artist I try to be different. I know websites follow a traditional format, but I don't want traditional. I like the unique. Some of my designs reflect the standard website appearance, while some are different. 

I focused a lot of my efforts on the color scheme and ease of a page. These two things attract and hold a person's attention to a site. 

I found this to be a little challenging because I was building this site as a portfolio and service site for my talents, and I hope to one day figure out Dreamweaver and create this layout. I am a multi-faceted artist with a lot to offer. I found the challenge in trying to create a clean and attractive site to express everything I do. I tried to crunch things together and categorize, but this may not be the best way to go about it. I have considered separating the photography from the traditional art into different websites, but I think this takes away from me as an artist.

Some of the images are my own and some I found through Google search to fill the space. 






No comments:

Post a Comment