About Me

There are a million grand stories waiting to be told, and I think a few of them are mine. I am experienced in the traditional arts concentrating in oil painting, graphite drawing, and painting on shoes. My talents extend to digital photography, design, and illustration, and my newest endeavor is animation.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Module 3: Final Web design

Candy

                While I was researching website designs I noticed a lot of rectangles and straightforward layouts. I wanted to create a not so traditional web page layout for a portfolio because it should showcase a unique and talented artist. Colors are a key component. The visual aesthetic draws a person in.  Easy accessibility and navigating around a site is also an important factor.  Sometimes highlighting the word of the chosen section can be lost. By bolding the words of the section a person is presently viewing, aids in a person knowing what they clicked on. I utilized Flash for the main page font animation, Illustrator for the graphic art on the main page, and Photoshop for the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment